Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas in Pictures...

Merry Christmas!


Christmas this year was so much fun.  We stayed in Birmingham so we were able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family at my parent's house.  I absolutely love this time of year!

Christmas tree at our house this year - I wish Christmas trees were a year-round thing :)


Helping us make Christmas cookies - he wasn't too in to it this year...maybe next year!
 

We had a lot of this going on by the tree this year :)  He really did so much better than we thought...we weren't sure if the tree would still be standing by Christmas day...but sweet boy only messed with it occasionally...although he knew he wasn't supposed to :)

Graham and I Christmas morning...and yes, you can tell that I am 5 months pregnant :)

Watson loves cuddling with Poppa...In fact, sometimes Poppa is the only one who can get him to go to sleep.

Christmas morning...Santa came!  We stayed at my parent's house Christmas Eve night, so Santa visited Watson at their house :)

My beautiful Mom

Mom and Abby on Christmas morning

 Watson cheered for everyone opening their gifts while sitting on the stairs...for whatever reason he loves sitting on this first step at mom and dad's house?! 

These two are trouble together...!

Melanie and I with our Dabado.  So blessed to have spent this day with him.

Dabado and his kiddos...beautiful family!

Me and Mel



No comments: