Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

CHRISTMAS!!!!

This is officially my favorite time of the year. Anyone who knows me is well aware that Christmas is not only my favorite holiday, but one that I celebrate all year. Who says you can't listen to Silent Night and Jingle Bells in May? Okay...lots of people would say that you can't. But...I do. Oh well.

We decorated our house this past week (calm down...I waited until AFTER Thanksgiving)! So thankful to mom for helping me get my tree together. She had gone with me to Old Time Pottery to get all new tree decorations a few weeks ago because I wanted to do a silver/blue/green tree this year...but once I pulled all of my other decorations out I realized that everything is gold..or has warmer tones. So to relieve me from my sadness, mom came and helped me. She can decorate like no one else...SO talented...I was incredibly thankful for her help!!

Here are some pictures of our house. I'm not sure why all of my pictures are showing up a little blurry??
Our den...


Christmas Card holder...we always had this in my house growing up :)

Table Centerpiece...
Kitchen decorations...
Our tree...

My grandmother always told my mom that every Christmas tree HAS to have a bird on it. Mom surprised me with this ornament today :)
One of my favorite ornaments... I love Christopher Radko!
Front door...


2 comments:

Briana said...

It's so beautiful...as always! I really really wish you and your mom could hop over and help me! :-) We had the same reindeer growing up but we put our books in it...so fun! Miss you!

Caroline said...

hey, i sent that card in the christmas card holder! that made my day :)

something that may make your day: number 6 on this list.
http://girlfriday9.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-can-feel-you-all-around-me.html